Translate this page
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sign up at https://saga-innovation.agorize.com.
First click on “Create an account” and follow the instructions. Then click the blue “Participate” button on the platform to finalize your participant account. You can then submit your proposal!
You will receive a confirmation email upon registration. If not, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When there is an update, you will receive an email from the admins of the Agorize platform to your provided email address. Please make sure you have clicked ‘Participate’ and check your junk mailbox!
To update your details, log in at https://saga-innovation.agorize.com and go to your participant profile to edit or change your details.
For foreign Startups, the eligibility criteria are:
- You have an established product or at least prototype (for demos and tests).
- You have an established legal entity.
As a domestic Startup, you should meet the criteria below for your application to be eligible for this program:
- You have an established legal entity, or individual/team which plans to establish legal entity in future.
- Startups currently in the planning stage, validation stage, commercializing stage, or fundraising stage.
Yes, you can.
Please send an email to "email@example.com," "firstname.lastname@example.org," and "email@example.com" with the following information.
(i) Your contact : Name, Address, Email, Phone number.
(ii) Challenge name
(iii) If you have already registered your account on this platform, please reach out to the challenge Admins or your Mentor (as appropriate) via the Challenge platform.
For the Application Phase, you will need to answer the questions in your application form, which include:
- Value proposition of your business idea and the issues it solves in Japan (1500 characters).
- The unique features and monetization strategy of the business model you would like to develop (1500 characters).
- What you’d like to achieve throughout the program/ how you expect to leverage the resources in Saga Prefecture to improve your business (1500 characters).
- What are the strengths of your service/product? (1500 characters).
The deadline of the application is September 30, 2021 [23:59 GMT+9].
If you are selected, you will be notified separately about the submission requirements.